by Shaaz (Admin)
Notifications
Clear all

How to get PS4 Games Without Jailbreak on 6.72?

Page 1 / 4

Shaaz (Admin)
Admin
Topic starter
(@shaaz)

I hope you voted on my previous topic - Do you want PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 or PS4 Free games? and read as well. Now you will have the question that 100 votes have been done, now what? So read it carefully. What am I going to do? You did your job and completed 100 votes. Now it's my turn. So I will give free games in the first place so that you can have trust. It takes time. 

I will do everything live I know I have spoken for the first five members. What would be taking then I live and that 5 members did not come live. I will wait for the first five members in the first place. If they come first then I have no problem. If I am going to do everything live, then you have to ready some things that I have written below.

Require - Ready your Instagram and skype with webcam and follow me. Make sure your PS4 ready to enter PSN details. 

How will it work - I'll be live on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. Whatever I select, I will call him through Skype (live:smart.sharukhkhan786). Then I will give his details which he has to enter. Webcam is necessary so that other people can know at the end of the call. ? 

29 Replies
5 Replies
NeinZ
(@neinz)

@shaaz

So we know everything about the live but what about the tutorial? Will you post it after the live?

Anto
 Anto
(@anto)

@shaaz

Yeah what about the tutorial? The live will show that you are legit but do you have a date for the tutorial? Please do??

kash_sidd
(@kash_sidd)

@shaaz

Well jobe completed. this post is 2 days old, now will u come live again?? what time? and please do share the tutorial.

Peta
 Peta
(@peta)

@shaaz

Waiting?

opheliacrooks
(@opheliacrooks)

@shaaz

Tutorial date?

Peta
 Peta
(@peta)

You don’t have to do this everyone trusts you that why we joined? you should go live and the first 5 members that have Instagram or Facebook you give them accounts and then they send you screenshots of the proof and you post it on YouTube on a video

TrueNotScam
(@truenotscam)

When will you go live? Please go live and release tutorial befor September 10 I won’t be available after then?

NikolaTesla
(@nikolatesla)

I'm also waiting for the tutorials.

1 Reply
AngelOfPs4
(@angelofps4)

@nikolatesla

He confirmed to me on Instagram this week he will go live. About the tutorials I don’t know but I guess he will release little after the live

AngelOfPs4
(@angelofps4)

Guys go to his instagram,Facebook,YouTube and have notifications on because he will go live this week and will give games to the first 5 people that join!! You also need to have a Skype so you can show  others that this is real (you don’t need to show your face just show the people the account you got) go vote on his other article too? here’s the account I got 

Page 1 / 4
Share:

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More