How to Dump PS3 act.dat and IDPS.hex file – PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file is the major part of PS3 Game installation. You can simply install PS3 games on your PlayStation 3 console. But you must activate license to play PS3 games. This method work for both CFW installer and HAN installer console. If still your console isn’t jailbroken. Find your console model number in the PS3 Jailbreak compatibility list and jailbreak your console first. Because this process requires a jailbroken console.
Below firmware version users like 4.82 still can get PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file without update using PS3 Proxy Server. If you want your console act.dat and idps.hex file on 4.82 firmware. Then you must activate your system. To activate your system you need to log in PSN account. PS3 Proxy Server allows you to log in PSN account without update.
- A USB drive with minimum 1GB Space
- Stable internet connection
- Compatible PS3 & Firmware
How to Dump PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file via USB?
- Connect internet on your PS3 console.
- Sign-in with any PSN account on PlayStation 3.
- Go to PlayStation Netwrok>Account Management>PS3 System>Game and activate system.
- Format your USB drive with FAT32 using your PC or mobile phone.
- Open internet browser and click on ACT/IDPS Dumper. (Make sure you plugged your USB drive on your PS3 second port)
- Now click on Initialize ACT/IDPS dumper.
- Once you got the successful message. Click on ACT/IDPS Dumper.
As I mentioned above, this process requires a jailbroken console. But to jailbreak a console you must activate system, to activate system you must sign-in on PlayStation network. Because without activate system you can’t jailbreak or dump your console act.dat and idps.hex file.
Note:- If you are on 4.82 firmware. Then you must jailbreak your console. Follow PS3 jailbreak 4.82. Don’t worry you can sing-in PSN network without upgrade your firmware using PS3 Proxy Server.
Conclusion:- I hope you got your PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file. If you have any questions or queries regarding this article. Please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I’ll try to resolve your problem with my best. Like & follow our Facebook page and YouTube channel to stay connected with us.