PS3 reActPSN 4.85

by Umesh
0 comment

PS3 reActPSN allows you to generate PS3 games licence. You can activate or patch your PS3 game licence without internet. Because reActPSN is a Offline backup licence generator. This tool will patch all your game licence without any further details and files. As far as I know, this tool works with 90% games. Talking about the remaining 10%, For that, you can go with PS3 PSNPatch.

PS3 reActPSN only on work CFW (Custom Firmware) installed console. If we talk about OFW/HFW firmware. So let me clear one thing. Currently, this tool does not support OFW and HFW installed firmware consoles. For other firmware, you can go with PS3 resigner master tool.

To activate licence in HFW or OFW you need RAP or edat files. reActPSN which only works on CFW firmware. The best part of this is that you do not have to do any files separately. Because in the starting of this article, I told you that reActPSN is a backup and offline license generator tool.

Tool information-

Tool NamePS3 reActPSN
Versionv3.20+
Supported FirmwareCFW Only
Size358KB
File typePKG

How to install PS3 reActPSN?

  1. Extract reActPSN PKG on your computer desktop or any specific folder.
  2. Plug a branded USB drive on your computer.
  3. Format your USB drive with FAT32. (I recommend SD card formatted tool.)
  4. Copy reActPSN PKG file and paste it under USB root.
  5. Plug your USB drive on your PS3 console second port which is close to Blu-Ray drive.
  6. Go to PS3 package manager and install reAct PKG file.

I have mentioned above how you can install PS3 reActPSN on your console. Below I am going to mention how you can activate the license of PS3 games by using reActPSN. In today’s time, 4.85 firmware is running. Recently, I have done this tool at 4.85 and it is working perfectly.

How to activate PS3 Game licence using PS3 reActPSN 4.85?

  1. Install any of your favourite PS3 game on your PS3 console.
  2. Create a new user on your PS3 console called name “aa”
  3. Run PS3 reActPSN on your PS3 console. (your PS3 console will reboot and aa user name will change to reActPSN v2.0 1 rif 0edat)
  4. Create another user to play game.

FAQs

Can I install this tool on my PS3 super slim console?

As I mentioned above in this article. PS3 reActPSN only support CFW firmware. You can’t install CFW on your PS3 Super Slim console. You can install it but you can’t use it.

Do I really need to create called “aa” users?

Yes, it’s the part of the process. You have to create aa user before running reAct PSN tool on your PS3 console. You can also create extra aaa user to save future time. Once your “aa” change to “reActPSN v2.0 1 rif 0edat” then you can rename your created aaa to aa.

Is this password protected?

Any file you download from Smart Game Tech. You need a password which you can find along with the file. The password is Smart Game Tech.

You’ll need these-

  • CFW Installed PS3 console.
  • USB drive 2.0 with minimum space 512MB
  • PS3 Game
  • PS3 reActPSN

Conclusion – Now you know how to activate/generate/patch PS3 game licence using PS3 reActPSN up to 4.85. You can freely leave your feedback and issues in the comment section. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay connected with me.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More