Looking for PS4 Jailbreak 5.05? This article will guide you all PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 (Webkit Exploit) steps, which released by Xvortex. By enabling HEN (Homebrew Enabler), you can enjoy all the locked content without any cost. PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 isn’t to difficult to do or understand. But if you made any mistake, the Result can be critical. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully.
Let me clear one thing. The PS4 Jailbreak process isn’t like the PS3 jailbreak. Yes, you need a USB stick to follow the jailbreak process of PlayStation 4 but you need stable internet connection too. One single mistake can rip your PS4 jailbreak 5.05 dreams. Make sure you read all about PS4 jailbreak 5.05 and understand the whole article before the process. Also, there is no CFW made for PS4 in the whole world. It’s a WebKit exploit. That’s why we need the internet.
PS4 5.05 is the latest jailbreak in the market. It has new features according to older jailbreak versions. In the 5.05 version, you can access or do ultimate features such as you can dump PS4 game disk, access PS4 hard drive on PC, Transfer saves data via USB and much more. Please make sure your console version on should on version 5.05 or lower. Besides that, if your console version is above then 5.05 then you no need to update it (Do not update via internet, Update via storage media) if you try then on the lower or higher version, maybe your console brick. So let’s start.
- A PS4 Console
- A USB Stick (FAT32 or exFAT Formatted)
- Internet connection
PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 new features:-
- Bug Fix
- Low shut down chance
- No brick
- Dump Disk
- FTP Server
- Mira HEN
- HEN (Homebrew)
- MERA + HEN
- VR and NO-VR Game unlocked
- Transfer save, database & User data
- Fast & Smooth PKG installer
Disable Auto Updates
Most of the people lost his opportunity to jailbreak his/her console. That’s why I mentioned above to read the article carefully. Because PS4 has a feature to auto-update PS4 firmware. To complete the jailbreak process we need the internet. First, go to setting and system Setting>System>Automatic Download and turn off System Software update file & Application update files. You can block permanently automatic PS4 Update.
Check your firmware
As I mentioned above PS3 Jailbreak isn’t like PS4 jailbreak. So, if you have a question in your mind. My console or console model is compatible or not. Then let me clear, this is a WebKit exploit 5.05 process that accepts all console models. It doesn’t matter which console model you have. It accepts PS4 First fat, Slim and PRO. But it requires a firmware version. To check, go to Setting>System>System Information. If your console firmware is 5.05 then you no need follow the USB process. But if you are on below 5.05 then you need to update your PS4 firmware via USB drive.
Update Offline Firmware
If you are on 5.05 or you already updated your firmware. Then you can skip this step. PS4 firmware updating process is quite simple.
- Download PS4 Offical 5.05 Firmware on your PC
- Plug USB Drive on PC with exFAT or FAT32 formatted. (PS4 accept only exFAT and FAT32 Format)
- Create root folder in your USB drive called “PS4” in CAPS
- Create another folder called “UPDATE” inside PS4.
- Copy downloaded updated file and put it under UPDATE folder.
- Make sure the file name should be PS4UPDATE.PUP.
- Plug your USB drive on PS4.
- Go to Setting>System Software update.
- Follow the installation introduction.
PS4 jailbreak 5.05
- Setup internet connection.
- Leave everything default.
- Put manually DNS address 1 – 188.8.131.52 2 – 184.108.40.206
- Go to setting and open user guide
- You’ll see firmware window.
- Choose 5.05
- Enabler Browser
- Close users guide and open internet browser.
- Put primary DNS address in your web browser
- Choose 5.05
- After that enable Mira+HEN to unlock locked content
- Go to setting and look for debug setting. If it’s there then congrats your console has been jailbroken.
Conclusion:- I hope you successfully jailbreak your PS4 console. Help this website to earn trust by leaving a review on this article. If you have any queries regarding this article. Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section or you can contact us by following our social Facebook or YouTube channel.