Looking for PS4 Jailbreak 5.05? This PS4 exploit was released by Xvortex. By enabling HEN (Homebrew Enabler), you can enjoy all the locked content without any cost. PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 isn’t too difficult to do or understand. Keep in mind once you made a single mistake, the Result can be critical. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully.
Let me clear one thing. The PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 process isn’t like PS3 jailbreak. And of course, we gonna need a FAT32 or exFAT formated USB drive along with a stable internet connection. One single mistake can rip your PS4 jailbreak 5.05 dreams. There is no CFW made for PS4 in the whole world. It’s a WebKit exploit. That’s why we need an internet connection.
- A PS4 Console
- A USB Stick (FAT32 or exFAT Formatted)
- Stable Internet connection
PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 new features:-
- Transfer save, database & User data
- Fast & Smooth PKG installer
- Bug Fix
- Low shut down chance
- No brick
- Dump Disk
- FTP Server
- Mira HEN
- HEN (Homebrew)
- MERA + HEN
- VR and NO-VR Game unlocked
Disable Auto Updates
Most people lost the opportunity to jailbreak his/her console. Because PS4 has a feature to auto-update PS4 firmware. To complete the jailbreak process we need to connect the internet to our console. First, go to setting and system Setting ⇨ System ⇨ Automatic Download and turn off System Software update file & Application update files. You can block permanently automatic PS4 Update.
Check your firmware
As I mentioned above PS4 Jailbreak isn’t like PS3 jailbreak. So, if you have a question in your mind. My console or console model is compatible or not? To be honest, this is a WebKit exploit 5.05 process that accepts all console models. It doesn’t matter which console model you have (FAT, Slim or PRO). But your system firmware version should be 5.05 or lower. Go to Setting ⇨ System ⇨ System Information. You must update your system firmware via USB if you FW below 5.05.
Update Offline Firmware
If you are on 5.05 or you already updated your firmware. Then you can skip this step. PS4 firmware updating process is quite simple.
- Download PS4 Offical 5.05 Firmware on your PC
- Plug USB Drive on PC with exFAT or FAT32 formatted. (PS4 accept only exFAT and FAT32 Format)
- Create root folder in your USB drive called “PS4” in CAPS
- Create another folder called “UPDATE” inside PS4.
- Copy downloaded updated file and put it under UPDATE folder.
- Make sure the file name should be PS4UPDATE.PUP.
- Plug your USB drive on PS4.
- Go to Setting ⇨ System Software Update.
- Follow the installation introduction.
PS4 jailbreak 5.05
- Setup internet connection.
- Leave everything default.
- Put manually DNS address 1 – 188.8.131.52 2 – 184.108.40.206
- Go to setting and open user guide
- You’ll see firmware window.
- Choose 5.05
- Enabler Browser
- Close users guide and open internet browser.
- Put primary DNS address in your web browser
- Choose 5.05
- After that enable Mira+HEN to unlock locked content
- Go to setting and look for debug setting. If it’s there then congrats your console has been jailbroken.
Summary ⇨ I hope you successfully jailbreak your PS4 console. If you have any queries regarding this article. Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section or you can contact us by following our social Facebook or YouTube channel.