PS4 Jailbreak 7.50 has been released publicly. This PS4 jailbreak is very simple but unlike the previous jailbreaks such as 7.02, 6.72, or lower. Only one thing you need to keep in mind. WebKit exploit and payload released for both firmware 7.50 and 7.55. So, 7.55 is the latest jailbreak version where the developer will work. You’ll see more stability and payloads on 7.55 as compared to 7.50.
Right now we have only Mira for both firmware’s 7.50 and 7.55 (7.50 backported Mira). Once you jailbreak your PS4 console and load Mira, you’ll not be able to play some installed or future games until we got any updates such as HEN, etc. If you are on the below firmware, you need to jump on jailbreak require firmware. Now let’s get started.
How to update system software
- Extract require firmware on your computer desktop or any specific folder.
- Plug your USB drive on your PC/Laptop. (Minimum Space 4GB)
- Plug your USB drive on your PC/Laptop and format it with FAT32 or exFAT.
- Create root folder PS4, Inside PS4 make UPDATE folder in uppercase.
- Put your extracted Update file inside UPDATE folder.
- Update file name should be PS4UPATE in uppercase.
- Plug your USB drive on your PS4.
- Go to Setting → System Software Update (Make Sure you disable internet from your PlayStation)
- Follow the screen installation introduction.
PS4 Jailbreak 7.50 Steps
- Connect internet on your PS4 console. (Uncheck Auto download Setting → System → Auto-Download)
- Open your internet browser
- Put this address on your browser address bar “hakkuraifu.github.io/PS4xploit/” or “kameleonreloaded.github.io/index750.html”
- Load Mira and wait for the success message. (Make sure you select 7.50 Mira for 7.50 system)
- Once the console screen goes dark for a dozen seconds. You can check setting → debug setting.
Note: As I have mentioned above 7.50/7.55 jailbreak isn’t like previous jailbreak. Once Mira loaded on your system, your screen will go dark for dozen seconds.
Your system may brick if you try on lower or above firmware. Your system should have installed require firmware. If you are on lower firmware please update it via USB.
No, this tutorial not for 8.03. This WebKit exploit only works up to 7.55. We do not recommend to try it on your higher or lower firmware. It can dumb your PlayStation system.
Once you jailbreak your PS4 system by following this tutorial. You will be able to see debug setting in PS4 setting tab. Does mean you can install all pkg file but you need to check game firmware release. Ex- Miles Morales – FW 7.55
You’ll need these
- Stable Internet connection
- USB stick with minimum space 4GB
- PS4 7.50 Retail PUP
Conclusion – PS4 5.05 Jailbreak is the only stable jailbreak. Above jailbreaks are not stable, If I were you, I would have stayed at 5.05. Maximum games backported which means you can play the latest games on your lower firmware. Like my Facebook page and subscribe YouTube channel and stay connected with me.