In the previous post, I shared 7.50 jailbreak for PlayStation 4 system. As you know 7.55 WebKit exploit and payloads working for 7.50, 7.51, and 7.55. So, why we need separate tutorials for the same process? According to developers 7.55, Mira backported for 7.50. The new jailbreak firmware is 7.55 where developers gonna shows their interest. A lot of people were waiting at 7.50 and they want to stay there. So, they can follow the 7.50 tutorial and whenever they want to update. They are free to follow PS4 Jailbreak 7.55 tutorial.
Keep in mind before processing this jailbreak. Your console should be on require firmware which is 7.55. If you are on a lower firmware, please update via USB without the internet. Updating system software steps you can find below. 7.55 is more stable as compared to 7.50 jailbreak. So, let’s get started.
How to update system software
- Extract require firmware on your computer desktop or any specific folder.
- Plug your USB drive on your PC/Laptop. (Minimum Space 4GB)
- Plug your USB drive on your PC/Laptop and format it with FAT32 or exFAT.
- Create root folder PS4, Inside PS4 make UPDATE folder in uppercase.
- Put your extracted Update file inside UPDATE folder.
- Update file name should be PS4UPATE in uppercase.
- Plug your USB drive on your PS4.
- Go to Setting → System Software Update (Make Sure you disable internet from your PlayStation)
- Follow the screen installation introduction.
PS4 Jailbreak 7.55 Steps
- Connect internet on your PS4 console. (Setting → System → Auto-Download (Uncheck Auto download)
- Open your PS4 default internet browser
- Put below address on your browser address bar “gamerhack.github.io/ps4jb750-755/” or “night-king-host.github.io/”
- Load Mira (7.55) and wait for the success message. (Make sure you select 7.55 Mira for 7.55 system)
- Once the console screen goes dark for a dozen seconds. You can check setting → debug setting.
Note: As I have mentioned above 7.50/7.55 jailbreak isn’t like the previous jailbreak. Once Mira loaded on your system, your screen will go dark for dozen seconds.
7.55 is a very stable jailbreak from 7.50. Developers and other jailbreak communities gonna release updates, utility, and much more for 7.55. Also, you can enjoy the latest games.
Required firmware is 7.55. It doesn’t matter you download it via USB or the internet. Check your system information, if your system is on 7.55 you are free to follow this tutorial.
Mira does not support all games. Just wait for an update HEN etc.
You’ll need these
- Stable Internet connection
- USB stick with minimum space 4GB
- PS4 7.55 Retail PUP
- Offline Jailbreak (Selfhost) – Optional @Al-Azif (Thanx)
- PS4 Golden HEN (External)
- Payload Sender 7.55
Conclusion – It doesn’t matter you select 7.50 or 7.55. As I have mentioned above we gonna see more stability on 7.55 as compared to 7.50. Also, your system will be able to run 7.55 require games. Like my Facebook Page and Subscribe YouTube channel to stay connected with me.