A few days ago, Orbismam was known as PS4 MultiMAN. There were a lot of bugs in PS4 Orbisim version 1. Bugs have been fixed to a large extent in New Orbisman version 2 but I still had to face lag and freeze problems. So the point is that what is actually OrbisMAN? Before that let me clear one thing. This is OrbisMAN v2 but it’s still a beta version which supports 4.55 and 5.05 firmware. With the help of PS4 OrbisMAN, you can explore the hard disk, like you used to do your PS3 by using MultiMAN.There are many more features that I have mentored.
The PS4 Orbisum is the current beta version feature for PS4, which will be known as OrbisMAN. Like as I recently shared with you PS4 Homebrew Store (Beta). As far as I think, these two beta versions are waiting for a particular jailbreak version. You’ll see a big change in both as soon as the particular jailbreak comes. Down below I have detailed many details with installation introductions.
- File ManagerXMB (toolbox)
- JKPatch RPC Server
- Autoload settings
- Remote PKG installer server
- USB ELF Loader
- FTP Automatically On once XMB is started-Up
- Syscall 9 (sys_unjail)
- Remote Play Patches (no IDU yay)
- and more
|Supported firmware||4.55 & 5.05|
How to install OrbisMAN on PS4?
- Extract OrbisMAN on your computer screen or anywhere on your computer.
- Plug your USB drive on your PC and format with FAT32 or exFAT.
- Copy OrbisMAN PKG file and paste it under USB root.
- Plug your USB drive on your PS4 console.
- Go to exploit page and enable HEN 1.8, 2.0 or 2.1.
- Go to package manager and install OrbisMAN.
I told you above, I had problems with lag and freeze while using OrbisMAN. So don’t worry your console will not brick. It’s just an application lag or bad coding issues. You are risk-free to give a try on your PS4 console. You can do lots of things using OrbisMAN on your PS4 console.
OrbisMAN is a multi-featured utility for the exploited system. OrbisMAN support both 4.55 and 5.05 firmware.
You can’t fix it because in a beta version lag and freeze problem is not a big deal. To fix lag and freeze issues you have to wait for the official version.
You’ll need these
- Jailbroken PS4 (FAT, Slim or PRO) – PS4 Jailbreak 5.05
- USB or External Hard Drive
- OrbisMAN V2 Beta
- Laptop Desktop or Mobile Phone
Conclusion – MultiMAN will be known as OrbisMAN on your PS4 console. Tell me your opinion about OrbisMAN or whatever problem you had to face in the comment section. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube to stay connected with me.