PS4 Package Sender allows you to send PS4 PKG files directly from your PC to PS4 via wireless or LAN cable. Here is new & simple PS4 package sender v1.0. There are other tools in the market to send PS4 PKG from PC to PS4. But this tool is easy to use with high transfer speed. I know I already shared with you infinix PKG installer who works same. But Infinix installer doesn’t give you enough transfer speed.
Using other tools for transferring files from your PC to PS4 is a headache. Because you have to locate all the files in one directory or on your USB drive. The USB drive will require exFAT format if you have larger files and FAT32 format for under 4GB files. PS4 PKG sender is the solution all your needs. Now you no need USB drive anymore, any format, external devices. You just need a LAN cable which you need to connect PS4 to PC. I describe below how it’s work and complete configuration. Let’s get started.
PS4 Package Sender Config
- Extract require files on your computer desktop or any specific folder on your computer.
- Connect your PS4 to PC via LAN cable.
- Go to network and internet setting on your PC.
- Change Adapter option.
- Open Wi-Fi Property.
- Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
- Enable HEN 1.8
- Install Remote PKG installer on your PS4 console
- Run PKG sender.
- Put your PS4 IP (Setting>Network>View Status) address and Host (CMD>ipconfig) address
- Drag and drop your PKG file on PKG send to send.
So like I said this tool is very easy to use and give you faster transfer speed. All tools also have advantages and disadvantages. But this tool has been very helpful and fast for me.
Yes, you can, just select your Wi-Fi as a host. I don’t think so Wi-Fi is a good idea for larger files. I recommend you to go with the ethernet cable.
Clearly Modded Warfare (Developer) describe that he improve new PS4 PKG Sender v1.0 coding according to his PKG transfer older version. I also tried by myself and I got faster results.
I didn’t try it but you can list them into PKG sender. Whenever you want to transfer them just select and send them.
You’ll need these
- A Jailbroken PS4 console (PS4 Jailbreak 5.05)
- Ethernet Cable (INDIA – Worldwide)
- Remote PKG Installer
- PS4 PKG Sender V1.0
Conclusion – Now you have the fastest way to transfer PS4 games from your PC via Wireless or LAN cable. You can leave your feedback and issues in the comment section. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube to stay connected with me.