As I shared with you in my previous article PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 has been released. So, you can’t update your system firmware via the internet. If you update your system firmware via the internet it will take the latest firmware version. You have to update your firmware via USB. I have mentioned both update and reinstallation file. Incase your firmware is corrupted you can simply install reinstallation file in safe mode.
Upgrading the firmware version of your PS4 system might enhance the system performance. Now PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 is no longer the latest jailbreak firmware. Explore 6.72 OFW supported games and enjoy the latest stuff. Soon I’ll publish 6.72 firmware supported games list.
PS4 Update 6.72 OFW Features:-
- This system software update improves system performance.
|Sony PS4 System Firmware Version||6.72|
|Release Date||July 16, 2019|
|Supported Models||FAT, Slim and PRO|
How to Update 6.72 system firmware?
- Plug your USB drive on your PC.
- Format your USB drive with FAT32 or exFAT (PS4 support both formats)
- Create a folder named “PS4”
- Inside PS4 folder, create another folder named “UPDATE”
- Put PS4 Update 6.72 OFW file in UPDATE folder you created in 4th step.
- You update file name should be PS4UPDATE
- Connect your USB drive to your PS4 system.
- Go to Setting → System Software Update (Disconnect Internet from PS4)
- Follow the screen introduction to finish the update.
Recheck your folder and file name, Folder name should be PS4, Inside folder UPDATE and file name PS4UPDATE using uppercase letters.
Changing PS4 hard drive and corrupted firmware require same version re-installation file. Otherwise, you can simply go with OFW 6.72.
You’ll need these
Conclusion – I hope now you got Sony PS4 Update 6.72 OFW file. Leave your feedback and question in the comment section. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay connected with me.