PSX Download Helper – Purchasing PS4 games is nothing short of a challenge for a normal human being. The bigger challenge than purchasing is to download purchased games from the PSN store on low connection and speed. I know everyone is not lucky, not everyone gets a smooth facility. If found, these things would not have happened on my blog at all. I have also struggled a lot with flame internet connection. As far as I know, there are some places where people have to pay high charges even with low internet connection. In which the bandwidth is also limited and their connection goes down for 4-5 days.
PSX download helper can is the solution all of your need. This trick is very important especially for those people who use my trick to install free PS4 games. If you have a game store on your computer, you will not have to store it again and again. But you can send it on different-2 console again and again. This is like transferring games from computer to PS4 via cable. Everyone knows how much speed and timing comes in other downloaders and Internet Download Manager (IDM) Speed. So the good news is that while storing the files of your games, which you have purchased from PSN Store, you can take help of IDM. So, let’s get started.
PSX Download Helper Guide-
- Extract PSX download helper on your computer desktop or any specific folder
- Connect your PS4 to PC via LAN cable. (CAT6 Ethernet cable recommended for high speed)
- Go to Network & Internet settings on your PC.
- Change adapter options.
- Open Wi-Fi properties.
- Go to sharing tab and allow other users to connect through this computer’s internet connection. (Select your PS4 host connection)
- Turn on your PS4 console and setup internet connection.
- Go to custom, leave everything default just use proxy.
- Run PSN download helper on your PC and put PSX download IP on PS4 proxy tab.
- View internet connection or test internet connection for status.
- Start PSX Download helper.
- Download or Resume any game or update file from your PSN store.
- Once you got the link on your PSX screen just copy them and paste anywhere in your computer.
- Put those link on IDM to direct store game files on your computer.
There are few games in PS4 that come under 4 GB. The rest of the games above 50GB. When you put your first file on download, you will get only 4 GB of file, even if it is a 100 GB game. So in that condition, you have to change the last digit for next 4GB file. Example – The last digit of the 1 st file you downloaded was 0. So you have to reduce 0 to 1 for the next file. Now we know how to store PS4 games from PSN (PlayStation) store on your computer. Now I’ve mention below how to transfer PS4 games from your PC to PS4 via LAN cable.
Transfer PS4 Games from PC to PS4 using PSXDH
- Go to PS4 Setting tab.
- Select auto find Replace File folder.
- Resume your download on your PS4.
It doesn’t matter which firmware has installed on your PS4 console. Most of the people use PSX download helper to get faster download speed on the latest firmware. I have mentioned below some frequently asked questions.
Yes, PSXDL especially made for latest firmware. It will also work for future firmware.
All the time I start PSXDL I just ignore this error. Click the OK button and go for the next steps. It’s not a big deal.
You’ll need these
- PS4 Console (FAT, Slim and PRO)
- Ethernet Cable (CAT4/5/6)
- PSX Download Helper
Conclusion – I describe everything that you should know about PSX download helper. If I miss something, please do not hesitate to leave your feedback or issues in the comment section. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube to stay connected.